What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A software that fixes and updates your drivers automatically
- Password protect files, backup & export data, and free up resources by reducing file sizes up to 97%
- Safely and efficiently backup, restore, and transfer drivers from one computer to another
- Automatically scans your computer for missing or out-of-date drivers
- Ensures that your computer operates smoothly and without errors
- Update and restore your computer devices and performance
- Automatically checks your computer for newer drivers
- Update your computers drivers in Just 5 Minutes
- Prevent and maintain your computers health
- Eliminate errors and hardware issues
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Driver Hound scores 74.62/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.driverhound.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: driverhound.com you’ll also be taken through to driverhound.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)